Sunday 25 August 2013

[WoW] #WoWScreenshotADay 24: In the background

This post is part of a series of screenshot entries into a competition run by Tycertank.

Have you ever had a good look around the instances in Caverns of Time? There’s an amazing number of lore-famous people wandering about, doing what they did before … bad things happened.

Yalaera in the Southshore inn, with Pamela Redpath in the background
My priest Yalaera chilling in an inn in old Southshore, with Pamela Redpath in the background. Click for larger version.

Image notes: if you haven’t been here, Pamela’s mum and dad are also present, sitting opposite from Yalaera, and wandering around outside is pre-lich Kel’Thuzad, chatting to Helcular. I considered using a different picture but went with the more emotionally appealing one in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of cool things to be found in CoT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite instances is Old Hillsbrad Foothills one and I've often gone down there as a max level toon just to poke around but I haven't ever noticed Pamela there, I must go down and do that so I can see her with her parents.

    ReplyDelete